Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.836 AED / BBD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,137 (9,877 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)