Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 AED / BBD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,411 (12,750 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)