Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.845 AED / BYN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,746 (6,907 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (38 minutes ago)