Cost of living comparison between Brest, Belarus and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00018 AED / BYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,262 (61,382,651 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)