Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.102 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,004 (€4,145) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)