Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.321 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,648 (€4,316) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)