Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00611 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 52% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,945 (3,101,433 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)