Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00629 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,138 (4,474,995 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)