Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00596 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 54% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,006 (4,025,104 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)