Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00629 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 68% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 31,553 (5,014,099 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)