Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00685 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 74% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,608 (4,323,822 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)