Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00657 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 63% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,332 (4,465,639 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 2 hours ago)