Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.140 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,001 (€3,623) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (32 minutes ago)