Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 607 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.163 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,965 (€3,114) in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)