Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,994 (€2,253) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)