Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.893 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,532 (12,921 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)