Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,987 (10,431 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (15 minutes ago)