Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,488 (11,416 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 5,000,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (31 minutes ago)