Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.873 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,407 (9,625 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (36 minutes ago)