Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,109 (10,903 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)