Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,617 (9,222 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)