Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28874 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,957 (R 48,338) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)