Cost of living comparison between Boston, Massachusetts, United States and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,464 ($6,117) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)