Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00669 AED / SOS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 195% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 44,305 (6,622,644 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)