Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.316 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,605 (€3,615) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)