Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.877 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,208 (€2,891) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)