Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.902 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 12,539 (€3,214) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (30 minutes ago)