Cost of living comparison between Bologna, Italy and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,139 (€2,786) in Bologna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)