Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.333 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,232 (€3,977) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)