Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05652 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,709 (₨154,095) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)