Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05652 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,413 (₨166,541) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)