Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,381 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,789 (COL$7,740,597) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (42 minutes ago)