Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,323 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,067 (COL$7,346,659) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)