Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43852 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,024 (kr 61,626) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)