Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44500 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,793 (kr 60,208) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)