Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43216 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 38% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,629 (kr 50,048) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)