Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00693 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,958 (2,159,779 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)