Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,293 (R$ 13,571) in Blumenau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,771 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (20 minutes ago)