Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27968 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,225 (R 47,287) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)