Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27098 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,763 (R 43,408) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)