Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29557 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,692 (R 39,558) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)