Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 AED / MWK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,387 (1,246,650 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)