Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05287 AED / KGS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,221 (136,582 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)