Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.564 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,772 (£4,113) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)