Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.710 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,245 (£3,661) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)