Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.680 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,393 (£3,930) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)