Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.585 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,697 (£4,296) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)