Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,888 (£2,943) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)