Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.930 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,669 (£3,381) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (41 minutes ago)