Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 804 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.703 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,864 (£4,436) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)