Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03538 AED / NPR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,814 (₨ 390,446) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)