Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.828 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,837 (RM10,676) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (27 minutes ago)