Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,158 (RM15,236) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (43 minutes ago)