Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,555 (RM14,439) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)