Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,165 ($3,857) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)