Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,506 ($6,403) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)