Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,562 ($4,782) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)