Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,670 ($6,717) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (41 minutes ago)