Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05704 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,229 (₨144,263) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (32 minutes ago)