Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05647 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,631 (₨117,429) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)