Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05382 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,053 (₨93,890) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)