Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05400 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,612 (₨140,956) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)