Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05692 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,569 (₨132,981) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)