Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05097 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,197 (₨160,825) in Bijapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)