Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05107 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,416 (₨321,432) in Bihar Sharif.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)