Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.314 AED / BAM
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,108 (3,936KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)