Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.879 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,281 (11,700 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)