Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,416 (10,663 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)