Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.074 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,961 (10,207 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)