Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,906 (8,768 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)