Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05382 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,057 (₨131,127) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)