Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05693 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,496 (₨114,104) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (24 minutes ago)