Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05639 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,893 (₨122,231) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (34 minutes ago)