Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05761 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,966 (₨138,275) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)