Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05394 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,570 (₨121,799) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)