Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05624 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,459 (₨132,622) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)