Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.331 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,508 (€3,812) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)