Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.677 AED / CHF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 52% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,502 (CHF 7,752) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)