Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,757 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.140 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,200 (€5,362) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)