Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.319 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,136 (€4,199) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)