Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43701 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,083 (kr 43,667) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)