Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.323 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,053 (€3,945) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)