Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.516 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,504 (€4,540) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)