Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27484 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,566 (R 38,445) in Benoni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)