Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38353 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,041 (31,394 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)