Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36439 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,601 (20,860 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)