Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37174 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,534 (20,267 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)