Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39283 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,585 (32,038 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)