Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,199 (Rp 30,150,810) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)