Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,187 (Rp 33,080,600) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)