Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.595 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,771 (3,380 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)