Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.682 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,559 (4,683 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)