Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.695 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,473 (4,628 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)