Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,472 (R$ 11,230) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (41 minutes ago)