Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,358 (R$ 14,518) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (about 2 hours ago)