Cost of living in Belluno, Italy vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.177 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,887 (€6,197) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)