Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05342 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,839 (₨277,789) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)