Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.855 AED / BZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,634 (BZ$8,967) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)