Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 AED / BZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,736 (BZ$9,103) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)