Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03261 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,492 (199,117 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)