Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05694 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,778 (₨382,493) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)