Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,673 (R$ 13,999) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)