Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,043 (Rp 36,426,185) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (29 minutes ago)