Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,947 (Rp 36,098,227) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)